I have been singing the “I really want to make a cheesecake” song for a very long time until yesterday I finally made it. You see, the thing was, I was very nervous of making a cheesecake because of how perfect it tastes and it just looks… complicated compared to normal cupcakes and cakes.
Luckily, I came across this “easy recipe” which still, doesn’t fully erase the fear of making a cheesecake, but… like my husband says, “baby steps”! so yeah!!
This recipe is so easy and so simple!! follow along to find out for yourself 🙂
- 28 oz whole milk ricotta
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- fresh or frozen berries to top
- Blend all of the ingredients together except the berries. Blend until smooth
- line the bottom of your baking pan with parchment paper or oil the tray then add the ricotta mixture. If you do cut the recipe in half, just use 9×12 inch baking pan or the round 9 inch pan will work as well. spread it evenly in the pan
- bake for 25-30 mins at 350 degrees. Then refrigerate until chilled.
- Next, add fresh berries on top and cut into squares.
Note: Cheesecake can stay in the fridge for about 2-3 days.
Be sure to share your pictures if you end up making them. Instagram @ chroniclesofanewbride
Recipe Source: Katie