Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ve always come across Zucchini during my grocery shopping and never picked it up because me and Vegetables are not the bestest of friends but this time I decided otherwise! This is the thought that got me to buy it, “If you don’t try it, you’ll never know!” So, I got them and managed to get an easy recipe to cook them. What can I say.. We enjoyed our little snack, the lemony and cheesy taste was all over the wedges!
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini (about 4 – 5 small/medium zucchini)
- · 2 Tbsp olive oil
- · Zest of 1 small lemon (1 tsp)
- · 2 cloves garlic, crushed through a garlic crusher or finely minced
- · 3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- · Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F /176 C degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest and garlic. Align zucchini on prepared baking sheet spacing them evenly apart. Brush olive oil mixture over tops of zucchini (working to get some of the garlic/lemon zest on each piece and not just in one spot. It clumps together a little so just spread it out). Sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese (try to get as much of it on the tops as possible, you can pick up what was sprinkled off to the sides of the zucchini and add it to the tops) and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven 11 – 13 minutes then, adjust oven rack near top of oven and broil for several minutes until parmesan is golden brown. Serve warm.