- 3 lbs Baby Carrots
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F/204 C degrees. Place carrots in a mound on a 17 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes then remove from oven. In a small bowl stir together honey and apple cider vinegar. Drizzle carrots with honey mixture and toss well to evenly coat. Return to oven and roast about 10 to 20 minutes longer. Remove from oven, toss again and sprinkle with fresh parsley and thyme. Serve warm.
- *Thicker carrots are preferred. If thin reduce roasting time as needed.
Thanks for visiting 🙂